1. Assemble door with the catch into the short end piece as shown.
The catch is to protrude through the small hole in the short end piece.
2. Assemble the plain door into the long end
piece. The radius on the
door stop is to take the direction of the door opening so as not
to catch as the door opens.
3. Join the wire using the upper and lower joining plates as illustrated.
4. Fit the wire to the short end piece with the
wire overlap joint at top.
Secure wire to the short end piece with cables provided.
5. Fit the assembled long end piece into place and secure with cable ties.
6. NOTE: The word TOP on each moulding
and joining plate assemblies
should all align.